CPA Exam Q1/Q2 2017 Score Release Timetables
The Q1/Q2 2017 score release timetable is now available. Score release timelines are updated biannually on AICPA Insights and on the CPA Exam website. For more information about score release and the scoring process, please visit the Psychometrics and Scoring page.
The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy releases the scores to candidates and state boards of accountancy based upon the target score release dates listed in the tables below.
*The examination data files the AICPA receives after March 11 will be included in the final target score release date.
**Due to the changes to the Exam, which become effective with the 2017 April/May (Q2) testing window, there will be a delay in the release of scores with a single score release for all candidates approximately 10 weeks after the close of the testing window. The delay in the score release is necessary to provide sufficient time to statistically validate candidate performance on the new Exam.
Keep in mind:
- All dates and times are based on Eastern Standard Time zone.
- For the vast majority of candidates, the AICPA receives the examination data files from Prometric within 24 hours after a candidate completes the Exam.
- The scores for the examination data files received after the AICPA cutoff dates will be in the subsequent scheduled target score release.
- Some candidates who take the BEC section might receive their scores approximately one week following the target release date due to additional analysis that might be required for the written communication tasks.
We encourage candidates to visit the Psychometrics and Scoring page on the Exams website at www.aicpa.org/cpa-exam for information about score release and the scoring process, including the CPA Exam Score Release Timeline FAQs .
- Mr. Miyagi Can Help You Master the Exam
- CPA Exam Q3/Q4 2016 Score Release Timetables
- In Case You Missed It: Golf, Beyoncé, and the Next Version of the CPA Exam